Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-10-2023, 01:23 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Good time to get a Kindle

Right now you get $25 in e-book credits with a coupon code (they'll show you on site). I had an old Roku gathering dust so got the 20% trade-in plus a couple of dollars discount too. Yesterday I ended up getting a Kindle Scribe 16GB, folio cover, premium pen and charger, for about $200 after all the discounts and credits and before tax. I'm more of a Kobo person but the Ellipsa 2e would be $470 for the device, pen and case; the Kindle was a no-brainer. I think today it was a bit more; yesterday there was an extra $28 'deal of the day' thing, but keep an eye out, maybe it will repeat.

Last edited by geekraver; 05-10-2023 at 01:26 AM.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 09:49 PM   #2
jhagri
jhagri began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where is it available?
jhagri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert