Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
Utopia
Utopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enough

Device: Iphone 3Gs, Kindle 3
Search for Empty Book Formats

I've added a few empty books to my library and I would like to search for them, but I don't remember the titles.

My library is extensive (~ 2,500 books), making it difficult to simply eyeball through the entries, and, unfortunately, I had not tagged the empty books.

Is there a specific search query I can use to find the empty books?
Utopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
formats:false
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
Utopia
Utopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enoughUtopia will become famous soon enough

Device: Iphone 3Gs, Kindle 3
Outstanding. Thanks, Kovid.
Utopia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
empty books, searching