Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-07-2018, 04:44 PM   #1636
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Wyoming Cowboy Protection (Carsons & Delaneys #2) by Nicole Helm (D+/2 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 10-7.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	166785  
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:03 AM   #1637
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Weekly report:
  • Purchased

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	166786
  • Read

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	166787
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:47 AM   #1638
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happy Thanksgiving to those in Canada.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:12 AM   #1639
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:27 AM   #1640
orangekiwi
Addict
orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paperwhite
Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh (A Guild Hunter Novel #2) is currently on sale for $1.99 in the US

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/archangel-s-kiss-1
https://www.amazon.com/Archangels-Ki.../dp/B0030AOBSE
orangekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:26 PM   #1641
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
It's already been mentioned that Bittersweet the first in the True North series by Sarina Bowen is currently free.

Now the fourth book in the series, Bountiful is on sale for $0.99. I'm pretty sure the second and third books have been on sale for $0.99 in the past.

I love this entire series, really, I love pretty much anything Sarina writes.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #1642
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekiwi View Post
Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh (A Guild Hunter Novel #2) is currently on sale for $1.99 in the US

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/archangel-s-kiss-1
https://www.amazon.com/Archangels-Ki.../dp/B0030AOBSE
The best paranormal series ever in my opinion. Her world building is on a whole other level compared to most paranormal romance authors. They must be read in order. I'm pining for Archangel's Prophecy..... I'm counting the days, hours, minutes....lol

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:34 PM   #1643
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, PB Touch Lux 623, Paperwhite, Voyage, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The best paranormal series ever in my opinion. Her world building is on a whole other level compared to most paranormal romance authors. They must be read in order. I'm pining for Archangel's Prophecy..... I'm counting the days, hours, minutes....lol

I am too, but I've been reading some advance reviews and I'm a bit nervous.

Spoiler:
They've been saying it ends in a HORRIBLE cliff-hanger and I hate those. But I can't imagine I can wait an entire year so I can read it when the follow-up story is published.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:04 PM   #1644
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
It's already been mentioned that Bittersweet the first in the True North series by Sarina Bowen is currently free.

Now the fourth book in the series, Bountiful is on sale for $0.99. I'm pretty sure the second and third books have been on sale for $0.99 in the past.

I love this entire series, really, I love pretty much anything Sarina writes.

She's my go-to writer whenever I'm in a reading slump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post

Spoiler:
They've been saying it ends in a HORRIBLE cliff-hanger and I hate those. But I can't imagine I can wait an entire year so I can read it when the follow-up story is published.
Thanks for the heads up!

Spoiler:
I hate cliff-hangers so I'll try to hold off as long as I possibly can.

Last edited by BuyMore; 10-11-2018 at 09:10 PM.
BuyMore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:55 AM   #1645
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post

Spoiler:
Oh great. My most anticipated read of the year. There's no way I can wait for next year, I'll just have to be prepared. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 10-14-2018, 04:55 PM   #1646
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Star Cruise: Mystery Dancer (Sectors #12.5) by Veronica Scott (B/4 stars)
  • The Arrows of the Heart (The Uncharted Realms #4) by Jeffe Kennedy (B/4 stars)
  • Saving Hearts (Atlanta Skyline #3) by Rebecca Crowley (A/5 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	books 10-14.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	166918  
Old 10-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #1647
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs is on sale for $0.99. This is the first full-length book in the Alpha/Omega series which is one of my favorite UF series. Charles and Anna are a fantastic couple.

However, if you decide to start the series, I STRONGLY recommend starting with the introductory novella which is called Alpha and Omega, as that is where their relationship and romance starts.

Spoiler:
#1 New York Times bestselling author Patricia Briggs presents the first Alpha and Omega novel—the start of an extraordinary series set in Mercy Thompson’s world, but with rules of its own...

Anna never knew werewolves existed until the night she survived a violent attack…and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she’d learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominant males. But Anna is that rarest kind of werewolf: an Omega. And one of the most powerful werewolves in the country is about to recognize her value as a pack member—and as his mate.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 12:33 AM   #1648
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I started the Love At Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks last week. It's pretty good. If you like Lindsay Sands vampires you might like this series. I gave How to Marry A Millionaire Vampire 5 stars, its sequel Vamps and the City, only 3 stars and I'm now reading Be Still My Vampire Heart.

Before that I finished Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper. I gave it 4 stars.

I'm on a binge now that I have reading glasses I can see clearly to read on my Kobo again.
It's been years since I could see this good to read. I noticed I can read much faster now. I may reach my GoodReads goal this year after all.

Happy Reading everyone!
Old 10-15-2018, 12:54 AM   #1649
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

My weekly report:
  • Purchased

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	166925
  • Read

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	166926
Old 10-15-2018, 12:55 AM   #1650
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm on a binge now that I have reading glasses I can see clearly to read on my Kobo again.
It's been years since I could see this good to read. I noticed I can read much faster now. I may reach my GoodReads goal this year after all.

Happy Reading everyone!
Glad you're seen well now. I know directly how awful is not been able to see clearly.