Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #136
Jdschi
Connoisseur
Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.

Device: Nexus 7.2, PW2
I'm dying of envy here. I already own Robin Hobb's books in paperback but I would get them as ebooks in a heartbeat if I could. And Tolkien's too. That's a hell of a deal...
Old 10-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #137
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Quote:
Originally Posted by itisbomb View Post
Today's Nook Daily Find

10 books by Ray Bradybury are offered for $1.99 each at B&N.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/?dre...o=2190&sort=SA

They are:
1) Something Wicked This Way Comes
2) The Illustrated Man
3) Dandelion Wine
4) The October Country
5) One More for the Road
6) A Medicine for Melancholy and Other Stories
7) The Cat's Pajamas
8) Quicker than the Eye
9) Driving Blind
10) Now and Forever: Somewhere a Band Is Playing & Leviathan '99
If I wasn't on an extreme budget at the moment I would buy all of these. Wow.
Advert
Old 10-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #138
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Culled by Simon Spurrier and Unnatural History by Jonathan Green, both published by Abaddon Books, are free to download: http://abaddonbooks.blogspot.com.es/...ee-ebooks.html
Old 10-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #139
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A great group of books from today's Sainsbury's 99p offer (price matched by Amazon):

Robin Hobbs' "Assassin" and "Fool" trilogies, the three volumes of "The Lord of the Rings", and "The Hobbit". 10 books in all.

Fortunately for my bank account I already have them all, but 10 wonderful books if you haven't read them.
Wow -- I would love to pick up those Hobb books (already have the Tolkien), but I assume Sainsbury's is UK only, as I only seem to get an "add to wishlist" button when looking at the book pages. Sigh. Thanks for sharing this great offer, though.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #140
Xen
Connoisseur
Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscarbo View Post
Edward W. Robertson's Breakers (Book 1) is currently free on Amazon. There's also a bundle of the first three books in the series for $.99. http://www.amazon.com/Breakers-Book-...1853559&sr=1-1
The trilogy listed above is free on Amazon today. Now if I can just figure out how to get it off the "kindle Cloud" ...
Advert
Old 10-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #141
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen View Post
The trilogy listed above is free on Amazon today. Now if I can just figure out how to get it off the "kindle Cloud" ...
Hmmm - $0.99 on Amazon (US) for me. Unless the sale is already over?
Old 10-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #142
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Still shows as "$0.00" for me.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #143
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Still shows as "$0.00" for me.
The individual novel Breakers is showing as $0.00 and the link quoted leads to that book. However, the post mentions that the trilogy is showing $0.00. The trilogy is showing $0.99 for me. Here is the link to the trilogy in the US store: http://www.amazon.com/Breakers-Books...B004NW3PYY_1_6

Are you seeing $0.00 for the trilogy or just the first book?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #144
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottken View Post
Wow -- I would love to pick up those Hobb books (already have the Tolkien), but I assume Sainsbury's is UK only, as I only seem to get an "add to wishlist" button when looking at the book pages. Sigh. Thanks for sharing this great offer, though.

I would love to get the Hobb books too for that price but I guess its UK only as Amazon US is still regular price.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #145
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Sorry caleb72-- I was looking at the book. The trilogy is showing as $0.99.

I assumed. I should know better.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #146
Xen
Connoisseur
Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Xen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
The individual novel Breakers is showing as $0.00 and the link quoted leads to that book. However, the post mentions that the trilogy is showing $0.00. The trilogy is showing $0.99 for me. Here is the link to the trilogy in the US store: http://www.amazon.com/Breakers-Books...B004NW3PYY_1_6

Are you seeing $0.00 for the trilogy or just the first book?
Arrrgh, my mistake! Getting old sux. Apparently I confused them. The trilogy IS still 99c.

So sorry for my failing brain ...
Old 11-01-2013, 09:13 AM   #147
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The November thread is up.

This thread closed.
Closed Thread