Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
Bic
Connoisseur
Bic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it is

Device: Kindle or Sony
Chrome Browser "send to Kindle" app

Those of you who use Google's Chrome browser on your computer, can now send page content (from a single web page or selections from a page without photos or ads) to your Kindle for reading later with this app. (Sort of like Instapaper).

http://goo.gl/sSELW
Bic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Ah, this is a very great app. Thank you for pointing me to in, mate.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
guiyoforward
Zealot
guiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the roughguiyoforward is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
it's great. it should send images - then it would completely replace my instapaper account. I use both now
guiyoforward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
Bic
Connoisseur
Bic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it isBic knows what time it is

Device: Kindle or Sony
It's also available as an Android browser app for your smartphones.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tchami.kindle
Bic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #5
scenox
scenox began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Are you the developer?

This is great, thanks!
scenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Yeah, this works really well. The only problem for me is that unless I use WiFi (which I can only really do at home) I have to pay about $1 per article (fees from Amazon for using the wireless).

I would love it if Amazon allowed a certain amount of data for free for this sort of thing. Just enough for fair use.
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote