Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 10-24-2014, 05:06 AM   #1
hornhj
Wizard
hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hornhj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4/Kobo h2o Edition 2
Segalas, A.: Homöopathische Kuren [German] 24.10.2017

Hier von A. Segalas
Homöopathische Kuren
Entnommen aus
"Die Plauderstube
Eine Sontagsausgabe zur Erheiterung für Stadt und Land
Sonntag den 27. März 1859."
569 aufgerufen
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Homöopathische Kuren.epub (141.1 KB, 475 views)

Last edited by hornhj; 10-26-2017 at 03:55 AM.
hornhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:09 PM   #2
klmmc13
formatting student
klmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: several models of Kindle; Several Android tablets & 3 Android phones.
Is my rusty German correct that this is a book of Homeopathic cures?
Is there an English translation of it somewhere?
klmmc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2016, 03:09 AM   #3
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmmc13 View Post
Is my rusty German correct that this is a book of Homeopathic cures?
It is very much not. It's a humoristic work which, sadly, doesn't even make fun of homeopathy (as one might be led to expect from the title) and only mentions it in passing exactly once. Which, now that I think about it, is strangely appropriate.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:47 AM   #4
klmmc13
formatting student
klmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseklmmc13 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Danke. I Thank you for responding. If you happen to FIND any of the German Homeopathic texts I'd appreciate it if you would let me know. Again, Thanks. Kathy
Old 02-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #5
faltradl
Guru
faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch
I know a library where you could find them all. But it's the library of a hospital in Munich, which is spezialized to alternative cures. There I saw them all. The old and the new books. And between them the busts of Hahnemann and so on.
faltradl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2016, 02:33 PM   #6
klmmc13
formatting student

Quote:
Originally Posted by faltradl View Post
I know a library where you could find them all. But it's the library of a hospital in Munich, which is spezialized to alternative cures. There I saw them all. The old and the new books. And between them the busts of Hahnemann and so on.
Since traveling to Munich is far outside my budget, I'll just have to wish from afar. (Besides, my German language skills require a large dictionary / phrase book and a VERY patient guide)

Thanks,
Kathy
Old 02-19-2016, 05:29 AM   #7
faltradl
Guru
faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch
Of course you mustn't travel to Munich. But what about own ideas? Perhaps next to you is a university. Perhaps they can help you with interlibrary loan.

Waiting to find the books some day in MobileRead or Gutenberg.org is the wrong way. They are to special. You must look where the experts are, for example medical students.
faltradl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 10:13 AM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I would hope no medical student to be an "expert" in homeopathy... at least I'd hope never to be in their hands once they are doctors...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote