Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-22-2015, 10:59 PM   #16
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
I can't write without resting my hand on the surface, and tucking the pencil or stylus under my thumb. I have to ask for paper when someone asks me to sign on one of those touchscreen devices.

The same proprioceptive problems, basically, and maybe mild finger joint looseness too.

Last edited by MarjaE; 11-22-2015 at 11:02 PM.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessibility, icarus illumina, iriver story hd