Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #1
Readirect
Zealot
Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: KPW1
KoReader

I just stumbled across the KoReader app for jailbroken PaperWhites & Touch Kindles that is pretty darned amazing.

You can read about it here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209276

Among other things this alternative reader offers is:

2-column landscape mode (yes!)

The ability to change font weights

Support for just about every format including epub, pdf, djvu & mobi

Night mode (yes!)

and a whole lot more. Basically, it's a much better reader than Kindle's native reader. I had no idea that this existed so I thought I'd share the information.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Dev Forum. We know about it .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert