Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #31
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Books similar to Dan Brown's

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
If you're interested in a very light version of that general theme, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore is great fun.

Edited to add that I love these types of books too and I see new ones to check out suggested by people. Yay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
I agree! Mr Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore had that Dan Brown feel to it, though much more lighthearted.
I've had the book on my wish list for some time now. I've also been reading the discussion in the thread dedicated to this book and it makes me want to read the book even more. But I have over 10 books I have to read first
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote