Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
BlueFeatherWeb
BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'BlueFeatherWeb knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: NONE
Almost There! by ME

Hello Everyone! If you are a recreational reader. Or have a Trip and you plan to read. My newest book is a great release! Please see the preview at http://www.blurb.com/books/2274834 It is available for IPAD also. I am also an Author, Editor and Publisher so if anyone would like me to take a look at their manuscript give me a shout. I am on Facebook under Blue Feather Web and Publishing and i am On Twitter also! Let me help you!!! Sandy
BlueFeatherWeb is offline   Reply With Quote