Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-25-2010, 03:16 AM   #1
dochamann
dochamann began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Where to buy ebooks????

Good morning everyone.

I am totally new to this, so please bear with me if this has been asked and answered before.

Ilive in Spain, but I like reading in English. So, I like to buy my books in English. Is there a store on the web that will sell books to me in English without restrictions? Right now for example, I am looking specifically for Nicholas Sparks books.

Thanks

Claudia
dochamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi Claudia.

Please check us out at www.directebooks.com. We have a great selection and are offering 20% off all this weekend for Mobileread users.

Hasta luego!

Gareth
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2010, 08:47 AM   #3
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Hi Claudia,

Waterstones and WH Smith both have a good selection of Sparks's books at reasonable prices. You might also like to have a look at Books on Board and Smashwords.

Happy reading and welcome to MobileRead!

Chris
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
Alilas
Text Transformer
Alilas began at the beginning.

Device: ivory PB360 and Nook Wifi
Hi Claudia,

I also recommend Books on Board. In fact, some titles there are territorial restricted though I've asked the staff and informed that territorial restriction is insisted by the publishers.

Fictionwise is another place you may find interested. Better try various retailers and you'll find which fit your like the best. Try publishers' websites too, and, with titles in your hand, Google always help.

Have fun and enjoy,

Salila
Alilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
djloewen
Connoisseur
djloewen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader
I'd be curious to hear if Kobo is available in Spain: http://www.kobobooks.com/ - ?
djloewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert