Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #22561
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Sweet iced tea.
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #22562
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happy birthday Stitchy!
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #22563
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Happy birthday Stitchawl!! I wish you all the best this coming year!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #22564
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Chocolate caramel coffee in my cup.

It's a beautiful cold, windy, wet day out here.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #22565
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I went through three cups of Tea Gschwender's Pu-erh Touchas this afternoon and two cups of Keemun this morning. Lots of water too.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #22566
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Happy Birthday Sir Stitchy! [even though by now it's probably tomorrow in Japan]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #22567
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Happy Birthday Stitchawl for what will now be yesterday. Remember, you are as young as the woman you feel .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #22568
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
hippy b-day stitchy!
chardonnay
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #22569
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Thanks again, all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Happy Birthday Stitchawl for what will now be yesterday. Remember, you are as young as the woman you feel .
Oh, swell... She's old... (but God PLEASE don't let her see this post!)

Late morning here, as I've been busy defending the Constitution over in the Crazy Thread. But I've got a mug of Keemun tea to fortify myself (I've got over a kilo of the stuff now, thanks to yesterday's buying spree!) and some rice crackers to nibble on. I ate so much yesterday I probably put back all the weight I lost. Or, as I'm praying for, it's all in my colon... Time will tell. I'm still wondering if I'm going to reach 80k in the next two weeks... Pretty nasty weather for hill climbing, and stair climbing really is just a bit boring... but I've got my fingers crossed! (For those of you who come from cultures that don't do this, it's a superstition we do for luck.)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #22570
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Tonic and lemon. I should be wrapping presents instead of playing around here.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:34 AM   #22571
Cyclops
Only need one eye to read
Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyclops ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C, Sony PRS-300, Nintendo DSi XL,
M&S instant coffee. Its good!
Cyclops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #22572
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Pu-Erh in my cup. I finished off the Camel's BReath Pu-Erh yesterday. I might need to put that on my re-order list. It was yummy and the name is simply awesome.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #22573
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Sparkling Lemon and Lime with zero added sugar.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #22574
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I have long known that I am lucky to live in the country I do, to have the family I do, to have had the oppertunities that I have had, and the life that this combination has afforded me. I am blessed to have a good job that affords me the ability to buy all that I honestly need and much of what I want. I am blessed to have a husband who I love with all my heart and who feels the same about me. I am blessed to have a healthy baby boy who is thriving and warms my heart with his smile even at 2 AM when he is hungry. I am blessed to have a couple of goofy dogs who drive me nuts sometimes but mainly make me laugh and smile. I am blessed to have a wonderful network of friends, even if I am not the best about getting together with folks. The Christmas season is one of my favorite times of years. It gives me time to reflect on where I am and where my family is. I only hope that 2013 is as great as 2012 was. I pray for a better year for those who I love, and those who I do not know, who have known pain and saddness and sorrow in 2012.

And with that, I now turn to tea. I finished off my Camel's Breath Pu-Erh last night. I am getting close to finishing a lot of teas. I'll be bringing home a bunch from work because my Dad likes tea and the way he makes it uses a ton of it. While this normally drives me nuts, I can remove my favorites and replace them with the Teavana stuff that is good but not my favorite. Hopefully by the time he leaves on the 30th, I will be in a position to re-order my favorites and happily settle into a better tea routine. ie One that allows me to go through my teas more quickly and not waste so much.

I think I will order one new tea to try with each reorder and if there is something I think I want to add to the regular rotation, figure out which one I am drinking less of an remove it.

I am thrilled that I am at a point in my life where I can give tea this much consideration. I am aware that it is an indication that I should get off my butt and find some group to volunteer with so that I can give other peoples needs more time and consideration then I give my tea collection. I think I will take that on as my New Years resolution.

And with that, I am off to make my third cup of Pu-Erh.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #22575
Quake1028
Guru

Mello Yello.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?