Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 05:34 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Post Wodehouse, P.G.: Uneasy Money. v1 27 Sep 2009

Sir Pelham Grenville Wodehouse (1881-1975) was a popular English comic writer. His books are usually set around pre-war upper-class English society.

Bill is an English lord, but a lord with very little money... until he gets quite a lot of it, unexpectedly. He is engaged to a girl, but, of course, what would be a novel without old engagements breaking and new engagements being made? and without new engagements breaking and old engagements being re-made? Well, you'll have to read this, there are bees, a snake and even a monk-- or is it an ape?

I created this version from the PG text, it's proofread (I only found a couple of errors) and, hopefully, nicely formatted. I added curly quotes, a TOC, etc.

Any kind of feedback is welcome.

Last edited by HarryT; 09-27-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:35 AM   #2
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Thank you a lot- never too much Wodehouse
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
Avalon
Reader
Avalon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Another Wodehouse fan, thank you so much ~
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
How could anybody not be a Wodehouse fan?

Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
more wodehouse !! thank you, jellby !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Thank you, Jellby!!

It took me a while to figure out how to get this into my library in the proper format, but once I tried it through Calibre I got it easily! Very beautiful copy, easy to read on my PRS-600.

Now that I know how, I will be downloading more!

Thanks again,
Fi
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance