Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
hadaf
hadaf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Kobo Glo returns to sleepmode

I have a Kobo Glo, currently with release 2.5.2. I use mainly sideloaded ebooks (using calibre). I sometimes but not always have to use the slideswitch several times before the Glo stays in sleepmode or stays out of sleepmode. It just keeps returning to the same mode. I believe I had this same problem with the previous release. Anyone else with this problem?
hadaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
ciscopixie
Enthusiast
ciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toys

Device: Kobo Aura HD, iPhone SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaf View Post
I have a Kobo Glo, currently with release 2.5.2. I use mainly sideloaded ebooks (using calibre). I sometimes but not always have to use the slideswitch several times before the Glo stays in sleepmode or stays out of sleepmode. It just keeps returning to the same mode. I believe I had this same problem with the previous release. Anyone else with this problem?
You don't have the sleepcover option on, do you? I know that switching the option off for me solved this issue.
ciscopixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #3
hadaf
hadaf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Returning to sleepmode solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscopixie View Post
You don't have the sleepcover option on, do you? I know that switching the option off for me solved this issue.
It was on. It looks like switching it off solved the issue for me also. Thank you very much.
hadaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #4
ciscopixie
Enthusiast
ciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toysciscopixie shares his or her toys

Device: Kobo Aura HD, iPhone SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaf View Post
It was on. It looks like switching it off solved the issue for me also. Thank you very much.
Not a problem glad I could help!
ciscopixie is offline   Reply With Quote