Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-24-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
lininjim
lininjim began at the beginning.

Device: prs505; prs600 - sold, iPad, Kindle 3
Where did my Library view go? [iPad]

I just updated to the latest version and as usual, it starts in Library view. When I went to my device (the iPad this time) I lost the ability to go back to my Library.
I'm obviously missing something as nobody else has commented on this, but how do I get back to my library?

Ah, scrub that, it seems Calibre can no longer see my iPad, not to worry, I can sort that, I'm sure...

Dodgy cable, ho hum.

Last edited by lininjim; 01-24-2011 at 04:41 AM.
lininjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Normally one would have the Apple Device driver disabled, and use the Connect to iTunes feature instead.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
dmenza
dmenza began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where is the library on my ipad?
dmenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Not sure what you are trying to ask here?

If you do a "connect to iTunes" then the Calibre Device view will show what is in iTunes. The Calibre Library view will continue to show what is in Calibre, and the onDevice column will be visible in the Library view with green ticks for items that are also in iTunes.

You need to check your iTunes settings against those in the sticky at the top of this sub-forum area for everything to work as expected.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote