Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #46
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I got the 6S Plus the other day. WOW, the last big phone I used was a Samsung S2 and I didn't like it because it would fall out of my hand, this is so much easier even though it's much much bigger.

Still using Gerty as my preferred reading app. Using one hand with the edge tapping feature. According to the stats, I read two hours on it already.

The Mini is definitely going to start gathering dust.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 11:58 AM   #47
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I'm still not sure what to think of my iPhone 6+. I sometimes feel frustrated by its size and how hard it is to use one-handed, and I thought at first that buying it was a mistake. But on the other hand (ha ha), I get out more often without my iPad, especially on the week-end when I prefer to carry a smaller handbag. So I guess this means the 6+ is more useful to me than I realized.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote