Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #361
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
litner....maybe you have better luck with a Coby! Walgreens has them & They are on sale for $149&$5 SH they only have them online!
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/cob...053400-product
Or perhaps an Archos 7" on sale the week end at Tiger Direct for $99.99 with a coupon code: http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/WEM...tigeremail2761

It can be upgraded to at least 2.1 and perhaps 2.3 or even 2.3 with based on some forum discussion I have seen.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #362
dwilder
dwilder began at the beginning.

Device: cmp738a
anyone? this is supposed to be a gift for today and i need to put android market on it.
dwilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #363
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Go back to the beginning of this topic....there are directions for putting Market on the Craig
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #364
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I Found a person that can do the hacking upgrades for me! So I go to CVS & they have DISCONTUNED the 7 inch Craig for a 4.3 inch craig!! I dont even think it has internet [wifi]??? Anyone know a thing about these??
Old 08-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #365
MicDizzle2
MicDizzle2 began at the beginning.

Device: Craig Android Tablet,iPod Touch 2G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I Found a person that can do the hacking upgrades for me! So I go to CVS & they have DISCONTUNED the 7 inch Craig for a 4.3 inch craig!! I dont even think it has internet [wifi]??? Anyone know a thing about these??
They have Wi-Fi and pretty much everything any other tablet has(except bluetooth),but it's any good until you root it to Android 2.2 Froyo and download apps like dolphin web browser. Oh and by the way I'm typing on it right now lol.
MicDizzle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #366
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Thanks! I thinking of going with the Coby...it has the 2.2 already on it! Not a bad price of $150 at walmart. Any thoughts on that tab?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #367
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
I have it and its great! Video & audio are awesome! I am a minimalist so this works great for me. I have nook and kindle on it. Though I think its a little heavy for a dedicated ereader but it works.
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:29 PM   #368
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
I have a coby kyros and its great! Video & audio are awesome! I am a minimalist so this works great for me. I have nook and kindle on it. Though I think its a little heavy for a dedicated ereader but it works.
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #369
Waynesize
Waynesize began at the beginning.

Device: Craig
Just bought 2 of the Craigs today. One seems to work fine, the other will not start up. Goes to the screen with the little droid in the upper left corner and goes nowhere from there. Any ideas?
Waynesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #370
Waynesize
Waynesize began at the beginning.

Device: Craig
Fixed it. Had to plug into computer and push the home and power buttons. Booted up fine. Shut it down and booted again to check. Seems to be working fine. Now, will make the changes to the software and get to using these things. Thanks for all the information here which will make these tablets much better.
Waynesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #371
RiRi
RiRi began at the beginning.

Device: craig tablet
I did just what you said and I did it a few times but I still can not download anything keep saying unsuccessful. Tried to clear the cache but it keeps saying there are no third party applications installed. What do I do now?
RiRi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 AM   #372
RiRi
RiRi began at the beginning.

Device: craig tablet
problem downloading

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Did you reboot after you did that? I would go through it again and reboot, just to be safe.

I need help! I did everything you said but it says I do not have any third party applications so I can not clear the cache. It doesn't show anything at all not even a list of the basics. I have the Craig tablet.

Last edited by RiRi; 09-24-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: forgot to put which tablet I was talking about
RiRi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #373
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiRi View Post
I need help! I did everything you said but it says I do not have any third party applications so I can not clear the cache. It doesn't show anything at all not even a list of the basics. I have the Craig tablet.
If all else fails, you can do a fresh install of the firmware. Look back in the thread for the instructions on how to use rktools to overwrite the firmware there with the latest firmware you downloaded from Craig.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #374
lasombrs
lasombrs began at the beginning.

Device: craig 7 in tablet
I can't get my device to connect to wifi, even sitting next to my router when it says it has excellenct signal strength it says optaining ip address and then disconnects every time. This is my second unit as the first one i bought had dead bands of cells on the screen right out of the box. I was hoping its connectivity problem was because it was damaged. Any tips on how to get it to work?
lasombrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #375
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasombrs View Post
I can't get my device to connect to wifi, even sitting next to my router when it says it has excellenct signal strength it says optaining ip address and then disconnects every time. This is my second unit as the first one i bought had dead bands of cells on the screen right out of the box. I was hoping its connectivity problem was because it was damaged. Any tips on how to get it to work?
My only advice is to turn wifi on and off on the tablet and see if that helps. Also, you could check to make sure you're using the right kind of authentication for the network. I've heard of wifi connection problems w/ the device, but I've never had them myself.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote