Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #16
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's being reported
Regions without any delivery charge:

United States
United Kingdom
Australia
Canada
Europe
Did I miss something in the news the last couple of days? Did they move the UK?

Wowww, Amazon is impressive

Last edited by Ortep; 04-09-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #17
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You won't have a charge added on to the cost of the book, but you will be charged if you download any books to your Kindle via whispernet.
I'm using a K2i outside the US (with a US account/address) and I've never been charged for downloading Amazon books via whisperNET.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:20 AM   #18
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I'm using a K2i outside the US (with a US account/address) and I've never been charged for downloading Amazon books via whisperNET.
Amazon says "Fees [...] may apply".

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200375890

I see that they no longer explicitly mention a charge for downloaded purchased books.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:31 AM   #19
Daniel_09
Daniel_09 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I live in Switzerland and it seems Amazon has now different prices for Europe. Some eBooks are cheaper, some have the same price and some are more expensive than in the US.

That's great news! Now I don't have to pay $2.99 for a $0.99 novel.
Daniel_09 is offline   Reply With Quote