Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
tyler.
tyler. began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Readinng Multiple Books?

So, since I have quite a few books from Smashwords and other sites I've found on here (thanks guys!) I'm sort of concerned about saving your place in multiple books. Now, I know that the nook will save the "furthest read" for the book you're currently reading... but can you do this on more than one book at the same time?
tyler. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
frossie
Geek Herder
frossie is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
It does for me (I have only tried B&N store ebooks so far). It even works on samples that you then buy the book for. You do need to make sure your nook just goes to sleep - don't turn it completely off - because that seems to lose the current progress.
frossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
Propheous
Connoisseur
Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook
I don't think you should have problem. The only thing I can say is to remember to make sure you sleep your nook. It should save the state of your books furthest read point, not just one of them.
Propheous is offline   Reply With Quote