Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Bold Fonts

Hi, I have a 505 on a Mac with calibre installed (not sony's software). I understand you can customize the 505 with prscustomizer and other methods, but I don't want to change too much. I just want to have my test displayed in bold type all the time for easier reading. Is there an easy way to have the built in fonts simply show up bold all the time? Or do I have to do it by replacing all the default fonts? If so, is there some recommended fonts to do so or am I better not screwing around with this?

Thanks for any help.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:45 AM   #2
pepak
Guru
pepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T3, Kobo Libra H2O
The easiest way is replacing the default fonts. The only other way I am aware of means modifying each and every book, which may be difficult or impossible in some cases, and definitely is a lot of work compared to one-time font replacement.

If you are afraid you will replace your fonts incorrectly, use the Unicode Font support without flashing hack which is not permanent - as soon as you reboot your reader, everything is back to normal.
pepak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert