Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
andrewRlong
Author in Training
andrewRlong began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
How To Rock The Corporate World

Hi MobileRead!

I have just released my 1st book, How To Rock The Corporate World: Surviving and Thriving in Workplace 2.0.

Now, I realize this type of book (non-fiction) and subject matter (how to succeed in "traditional" corporate job) might not appeal to the denizens of this noble forum, who I presume mostly to be self-employed successful self-published authors, or aspirants thereof.

Still, given that it is possible that many of said readers of this forum may either still be working part or all of the time in the corporate world, some of them may find some interesting and useful tips or tactics in this book, and others may wish to sample the title and pass it along to those people in their lives who would be more desirous of such material.

In any case, I am making the book FREE for its first month of release on Smashwords only, using the coupon code ZR42Q (good until March 1st 2011). So there is currently no risk associated with taking a spin through it.

It's currently available only on Smashwords but I expect it to be on Amazon, B&N, & Kobo within 2 weeks and on Apple and Sony 1 week after that.

Thanks for reading!
----
Andrew R Long
about.me/andrewRlong
andrewRlong is offline   Reply With Quote