Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
bkleine
bkleine began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, android
SVG images not going into the e-book

Hi,
I am new to this forum. My place is in the Black Forest. I have written a book on hormones in German, which is also going to be published in English.

I have a conversion with the English version. I finally got a Latex to xml to html conversion which lacks style (css). The html file I tried to convert using calibre. In principal the conversion works, but all svg images are gone in the e-book.
The path name of the svg files in the html are relative, not absolute. How to make sure that calibre finds them and adds them to the e-book? What do I have to change?

Bernhard
bkleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion, epub, html, svg images