Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
DairyKnight
Connoisseur
DairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with othersDairyKnight plays well with others

Device: PRS-505
Nook2 Partial Refresh with FBReader

If anyone's interested, I've re-built the FBReader with partial refresh, with technical details in:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1183173
DairyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Hi. I'm new with the Nook Touch. I've just rooted it and find FBReader to be the best alternate reader. But I can't install the version posted at forum.xda-developers.com. No idea what does "You'll need to sign it and adb install it to your device." mean... Can you please explain the procedure? Thanks a lot.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
shouldn't the package install just by opening w/Opera mini? i'd love to give feedback, but i'm not sure i want to bother to install the entire SDK on a host computer just to be able to install an .apk...

perhaps there's an opportunity for a simplified, single-use, multi-platform adb utility?

edit: i see there is a Winblows adb utility:

http://graha.ms/androidproxy/AdbWin.zip
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
boren
boren began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is it possible to install this package (or another one) on the 1st gen Nook?
boren is offline   Reply With Quote