Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
mkberg
mkberg began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-900
Syncing Calibre Library w/ Reader

Hello,
I have read through the Calibre manual several times. I wish to organize all my content in the Calibre library , then sync the organized library with the reader, instead of 'sending to device'. Is this possible, or must I send each document to the reader individually?

I ask because I am constantly adding to the library, am not sure whats in the Calibre library that is not on the reader. If I could just 'sync' my changes that would be cool.

Any suggestions?

(I have the Sony eReader Daily Edition, PRS-900)

Thank you.
mkberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Upgrade to calibre 0.7.0 it will show you what books are on the reader
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, prs-900, sony, sync, syncing