Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-11-2014, 12:10 AM   #406
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo touch
It does....
enotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #407
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzesb View Post
CR does not works not kobo 3.2 firmware, I confirm. It starts in landscape mode, and does not respond on touch. Please, Sergey, do something!
I'll try to fix this issue in a few days. Sorry for inconvenience.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #408
dentateck
Enthusiast
dentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura about

Device: Nook ST, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
I'll try to fix this issue in a few days. Sorry for inconvenience.
Take your time Sergey, we really appreciate your expertise and effort to keep CoolReader going on eInk Kobos. I have to admit that since I started using CR I can't see myself going back to the default engine. I read in FB2 now and everything is properly formatted in Russian just like you are reading paper book. I love fonts, I love customization and my sleep cover works properly now unlike in default where there is a bug that turns off backlight after a couple of minutes when you wake up the book just by opening the cover.
Keep it going!
dentateck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:31 PM   #409
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
hello sergey.

please, one question, is possible increase size of font in footnotes?, i think is a little small.

thanks ;-)
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #410
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi!

Version 1.2.6.37 is released. The single fix - screen orientation for FW3.2.0 (thanks, tshering).

So, DO NOT INSTALL IT if you have no problem with screen orientation.

It should work on Touch, Aura 6'', Glo.

Does it work with the Aura HD and Mini?
Advert
Old 03-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #411
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
On Aura HD the launcher starts with the correct orientation, but does not respond on touch.
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:51 PM   #412
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Thanks, surquizu!

Will be added to the next version.

Hi sergey,

Thanks for the catalan translation in v.36.

Now that I've been able to fully understand the options in my language, I see some mistakes in my translation. I am attaching a new file with corrections if you want to change in the next update.

thank you very much
Attached Files
File Type: rar Catalan.ts.rar (2.6 KB, 104 views)
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:22 AM   #413
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
On Aura HD the launcher starts with the correct orientation, but does not respond on touch.
Thanks! This problem is more complicated than I thought ... But I hope I fix it.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:35 AM   #414
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
trekk, It would be nice if you try the launcher with "clean" 3.2.0 without any other hacks. Just do a factory reset, upgrade to 3.2.0, install the launcher ...
Old 03-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #415
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
trekk, It would be nice if you try the launcher with "clean" 3.2.0 without any other hacks. Just do a factory reset, upgrade to 3.2.0, install the launcher ...
This is actually working! I can start the launcher and CoolReader on my Aura HD with a clean 3.2.0, no other hack installed. It didn't work, when I installed pbchess after applying Kobo Patcher and Giorgio's multi touch hack.

I rule out the Patcher, so I will test this again with Giorgio's hack installed. Tshering seems to be right...

Edit: More testing here

Last edited by trekk; 03-21-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 PM   #416
dentateck
Enthusiast
dentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This is actually working! I can start the launcher and CoolReader on my Aura HD with a clean 3.2.0, no other hack installed.
I never had any hacks or patches on my Aura HD and it still starts sideways in 3.2.0 and doesn't react to the touch. So I keep it on 3.1.1 with no problems. Keep Wi-Fi turned off so it won't update. I hate loosing Pocket functionality that way but oh well, better have that CoolReader running than anything else.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #417
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentateck View Post
I never had any hacks or patches on my Aura HD and it still starts sideways in 3.2.0 and doesn't react to the touch. So I keep it on 3.1.1 with no problems. Keep Wi-Fi turned off so it won't update. I hate loosing Pocket functionality that way but oh well, better have that CoolReader running than anything else.
I don't use Pocket, but it appears to use its own url and account registration so I would think that you could use that without triggering the update download. The thing you need to keep away from is the "sync" function or have your database's "user" function zeroed out for all the data elements not needed for the Pocket function, if any. I keep the WiFi off to save the battery.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #418
trekk
Terraner

Quote:
I never had any hacks or patches on my Aura HD and it still starts sideways in 3.2.0 and doesn't react to the touch.
I can reproduce this. With a clean install after a factory reset, everything works as it should. I have no idea, what could be the difference between our two devices.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:58 PM   #419
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Do you use the most recent version of the launcher?
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #420
dentateck
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Do you use the most recent version of the launcher?
Yes I do the latest one from Sergey's page