Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
diane55
diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Glo
Error while sending books to my Kobo Glo

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank Kovid for his software and everyone on this forum. I am able to get my library organized, my Kobo filled up, and everything the way I like it be, thanks to your posts.

I'm running on Windows 7 32b.
Here is my problem with Calibre : I'm unable to re-add 2 epubs to my Kobo Glo (which had been added then removed from Kobo)

calibre, version 0.9.27
ERREUR : Erreur: Erreur pendant la communication avec le lecteur électronique (= Error communicating with device)

Failed to parse: 'XXX' with error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 551, in _upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.driver", line 260, in upload_books
ParseError: Failed to parse: 'XXX' with error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove'

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.
diane55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:17 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Moderator Notice
Moved thread to the Devices forum. The best Kobo developers frequent this forum and hopefully will be able to help you out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2013, 03:33 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That is an error in the extended Kobo driver while modifying the epub to be a kepub. The author usually asks for problems to be posted on https://github.com/jgoguen/calibre-kobo-driver. He'll probably need to see the file that is causing the problem.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #4
diane55
diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.diane55 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Hi,

Thank you for your help. And for this quick answer.
I've just report the issue to Joel Goguen.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
diane55

Hi,

The author of the plugin has found the reason of the error.
It will be corrected in the new version uploaded shortly.
https://github.com/jgoguen/calibre-k...iver/issues/33
Advert
Old 04-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Thanks for the bug report, version 1.2.7 is available now.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote