Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
felinus
felinus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Natata Format

I have several books in "Natata" format, (exe files), would anyone know how to decompile these so as to be able to put them on a Kindle ?
Many thanks if you can help.
felinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Do you mean this format?
http://natata.hn3.net/

Those aren't technically ebooks. They are ebook apps.

Good luck at getting the content out and massaging it into a form which will work on the Kindle. It won't be easy.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
felinus
felinus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Thanks Nate,
Yes I'm sure you are right but at the end of the day it's just text, there surely ought to be some way of recovering it.
I Hope !https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliesadd1/help.gif
felinus is offline   Reply With Quote