Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #76
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark
mrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to behold

Device: Asus Transformer Prime, Sony PRS-T1, HTC Sensation
I use "Screenshot It". it sits in the notification bar at the top and makes it really easy to take screenshots (saved to the SD card)
mrspaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #77
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark
mrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to behold

I use "screenshot it".
it sits in the notification bar (at the top) and gives easy access to takes screenshots.
it saves them to the SD card for you.
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #78
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Thanks for all the effort so far. I'm happy to be shown a book history, so it's already useful to me!

I like the idea of the Apps shown in some sort of collection. Just the scrolling business is a bit flashy. Do you think it's possible to show this page by page? (Same for the list of collections).

What do you think of the idea of changing the third slot from showing yet another collection to offering a number of starters for favorite apps?
As a further step you could offer the user to freely configure, what should be shown in slots 2 and 3. (collection, appstarters).

Anyway: Great work, looking forward to the further development!
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 AM   #79
salines
Zealot
salines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishcompany View Post
Thanks for all the effort so far. I'm happy to be shown a book history, so it's already useful to me!

I like the idea of the Apps shown in some sort of collection. Just the scrolling business is a bit flashy. Do you think it's possible to show this page by page? (Same for the list of collections).

What do you think of the idea of changing the third slot from showing yet another collection to offering a number of starters for favorite apps?
As a further step you could offer the user to freely configure, what should be shown in slots 2 and 3. (collection, appstarters).

Anyway: Great work, looking forward to the further development!
Please make feature request here: http://code.google.com/p/sonyprst1home/issues/list

----

Could anyone give me "screenshot it"? It's free, so I think this is no problem.
salines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #80
Kiliwia
Kiliwia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Thanks Mrspaceman, your Homepage is great.

Would it be possible to have the option of sorting by author instead of title?
Kiliwia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2011, 11:32 AM   #81
salines
Zealot
salines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enoughsalines will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliwia View Post
Thanks Mrspaceman, your Homepage is great.

Would it be possible to have the option of sorting by author instead of title?
Make a feature request: http://code.google.com/p/sonyprst1home/issues/list
Old 12-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #82
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark

release 0.0.0.8-alpha has been uploaded to the google code page (see first post)
Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #83
salines
Zealot

Thanks.
I will try it tomorrow and give feedback.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #84
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark

release 0.0.1.0 has been uploaded to the google code page (see first post)
just a couple of minor fixes in this release.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #85
salines
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
I hope my problem is gone with this release.....

FYI, I can see the logfile but I can't interpret it....
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #86
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by salines View Post
I hope my problem is gone with this release.....

FYI, I can see the logfile but I can't interpret it....
if you can send me the logfile it should help pinpoint your issue.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #87
salines
Zealot

Quote:
if you can send me the logfile it should help pinpoint your issue.
Will try it.
But it can last some days because I'm on holiday.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #88
008325 began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1
Quote:
i can't test it. it show

"Sony PRS-T1Home has stopped unexpectedly . Please try again ."
008325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #89
salines
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 008325 View Post
i can't test it. it show

"Sony PRS-T1Home has stopped unexpectedly . Please try again ."
Same to me since version 0.0.0.9
Old 12-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #90
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Same here
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote