Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
DMB
Old Git
DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Two kindle PWs wifi, kindle fire, iPad3 wifi
How did you choose your reader?

And do you now think you made the right choice?

I decided in 2009 that I would like and ereader but I didn't know much about them. I looked at a lot of reviews, manly for Sonys and Kindles. They both seemed to have some qualities I was looking for and lack others. I also hadn't immediately realised that there were competing ebook formats.

I was still wondering when the iPad was launched. It was touted as (among other things) an ebook reader and I briefly wondered whether it might be worthwhile to replace a laptop with an iPad and use it as a reader. The colour was obviously an advantage for magazines and videos. But then I found out how heavy it was. When Amazon launched the K3, I quickly concluded that its lightness was a big plus as well as the pearl screen e-ink technology. Since I was already buying most of my dt books from Amazon, I didn't have a problem with being tied to the mobi format.

So I got my K3 and am still very happy with it. It's not perfect, but it met my needs and was cheaper than I had at first expected when I began my search.
DMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I had several requirements..

1) Needed to support EPUB (later discovered Calbri so thats less important now, but still favorable)

2) Need to work IN THE DARK with out goofing around with add on lights/etc. So that eliminated Kindle, Nook, and all E-Ink.

3) Needed to be book size, ie a IPad is to big.

4) Must support loading books from any source (i.e. web, side loading, etc)

5) Must support highlighting, notes, and etc.

5) Bonus points if supported apps other then just reading

Based on that Nook Color jumped to the front of the line pretty fast. Ended up buying two of them, one for my wife and one for myself. The major con with Nook Color is $250 is steep for a E-reader, but I have been very happy with it and yes, I am sure I made the best choice.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Sounds like you made a great choice for yourself. Have you bought some of the oddball books from Amazon yet, I mean let's face it Amazon has everything, if you don't buy the oddball books you might as well buy a Kobo and save a bit of dollars and not gotten the ability to read those oddball books. What do I mean by oddball books? well at the moment I am reading The Amun Chamber by Daniel Leston, which I bought from Amazon.

I firmly believe that there is no one best reader for everyone, I do not think that the Kindle is the best for somoene that needs the most simple reader on the market or someone that wants color or touch screen or perhaps someone that does not have $100 to spend on a reader and/or preferrs to spend the lowest amount on the reader possible. Take myself for instance I have a nasty habit of loosing everything I get my hands on and my company gave me a free blackberry with all the air time and data that I want, so downloading the software readers is the best way to acomplish this since there is nothing additional to loose. Still the Kindle is an excellent reader, its simply not the best for all people.

add: 98% of the time I am a kindler as my berry has the reader for Amazon's kindle for blackberry. Oddly enough I have never used the Nook, Mobi Pocket or Kobo readers as yet. Have used the Overdrive Media Console, Amazon Kindle for Blackberry and the Kobo readers.

Last edited by jbcohen; 06-07-2011 at 03:20 PM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
Aladyleyna
Zealot
Aladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notes

Device: iPad 1
For me, I admit that there wasn't much thought process when deciding what reader to use. I simply saw an article talking about how to borrow books from the library busing the iPad, and on that very day, I got one.

On hindsight, now that I've really thought about the question, I came to the decision that my choice was the best. Based on location, I wouldn't be able to use the Kindle or Nook or any similar readers with a bookstore attached because my location would prevent me from buying any books other than public domain. A least the iPad has ebook apps that allow me to use bookstores where I can actually buy stuff from.

Moreover, the iPad itself isn't without merit. Besides as an e-reader, I can use it to surf the Internet, play games, read magazines, as a personal organizer, for both work and play purposes. There really is a lot I can do with the iPad, and I honestly think it was one of the best investments I've made.
Aladyleyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I only knew the name of two book-sized readers when I went to buy one; Kindle and Sony. Amazon refused to ship to me here in Japan. They wouldn't send me either a Kindle or a Sony! So I went to my old stand-by for international sales, B&H Video in NY, who were more than happy to send me a Sony of my own-y.

I don't need a dictionary when I'm reading. I don't annotate books I read for pleasure. I have no need to connect to the Internet with my reader, nor to I need to highlight parts of a book. The Sony 505 lets me read comfortably, stores a years full of books in it's memory, and lasts me two weeks of reading on a charge.

I'm more than satisfied with my choice. In fact, I'm quite pleased with it!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #6
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
We got a pair in at work, the first-gen Kindle and a Sony PRS-505 --- the Sony fit perfectly into my Travelsmith shirt pockets (unfortunately they've since changed the design), so I picked it. My boss preferred the Kindle's wireless functionality, so it was a win-win.

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
Flip Martian
Connoisseur
Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.Flip Martian is that somebody.

Device: Sony PRS 350, iPad, Sony PRS-T1
I was attracted to an e-book reader as a way of carrying lots of books around with me, once e-ink came along and looked so easy on the eye. I spend a lot of time on computers at work and home, so reading on a backlit screen (PC, mobile phone, ipad) really isn't attractive to me (despite having colour) as I want to protect my eyes (and in my late 40s now, this gets more important!).

Here in the UK, the choice is mainly Kindle 3 or the Sony 350 and 650. At least, these are the most commonly available. Being able to try them out hands on was very important to me.

At first I had thought the Kindle would be better - bigger screen, whizzy marketing portraying it as the best and most versatile, blah blah. But I was underwhelmed! Navigating via a cursor key around the screen seemed a retrograde step after being used to a mobile phone I use every day with a touch screen. Plus, it seemed quite big and awkward for something I wanted to hold in my hand for long periods.

I tried the Sonys. The touch screen was a delight to use, so intuitive and was a big draw for me straight away, despite the extra cost (the 350 here is slightly more costly than the lowest price Kindle). And while the screen technology is the same as the Kindle's, Sony's font is easier on the eye, to me (it is slightly different - another reason to try these things out yourself before buying I think).

I had thought I wanted a 6" screen but the 350's 5" screen was fine in use, and the unit was that much smaller, lighter and easier to handle. Plus the 650 is quite a lot more expensive (and less commonly available).

The size, shape and lightness, and the touch sensitive screen won the day for me. Wireless/3G I don't need. I can load up the Sony with more books than I will ever read (well almost) and I'm not someone who has ever thought "I wish I could download book X and read it now". After a week I already have enough books to last me a year, without coming close to filling it up. And all free. I've been finding gems in the public domain (I'm reading Mark Twain for the first time). And e-ink is easy on the eye.

I still buy paper books (I LIKE paper books) - whether I'll ever like the idea of paying close to full price for an electronic file to read the latest book on my reader...I don't know. Then again, I still buy CDs, not mp3s.
Flip Martian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I stumbled into my Kindle in 2008.

I was at a Barnes and Noble which was selling the Sony. All I saw was the e-book part. I did not spend a ton of time looking at the display or the box. I went home with my new books and realized I needed a new bookshelf. My fiance, now husband, was not going to be thrilled with a fifth bookshelf in the room (we have 4 large and 3 small bookshelves throughout the house, 3 large and 1 medium in the reading room). I thought back to the e-reader I saw. I mentioned to him that I was kind of interested because I did not want to get rid of any books and needed another bookshelf.

My birthday was coming up so he asked if I wanted one for my birthday. I said sure, if it has a good return policy. I had no idea if I would like it. He went online and did some research and found the Kindle. I don't think he found the Sony. He asked if that is what I saw, to which I brillantly stated "I don't know."

He got me the Kindle and I am thrilled he did. Shortly after I got the Kindle my Older Brother bought a Sony. He did not want to be tied into Amazon alone. Several months later he mentioned that the book options at Sony were crap and that he was regretting the Sony over the Kindle. Now he knows that he can buy from other stores and use the library but my Nephew is thrilled with his Kindle 3.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
There weren't a lot of choices for eInk out there when I got my first reader, a Sony 505 in '07, no Kindle or Nook no iPad or other tablets (not like there are now anyway). At the time it was between the Sony, which I could just run down to Borders and buy or the CyBook Gen 3 which was just getting ready to come out. I had looked into the PRS-500, but it didn't quite "get" me. Once I saw a 505 in person (and after I had figured out a way to not be locked into Sony's proprietary format) I was sold.

My 505 is still a great reader and gets used often (by my nine year old nephew).

The 505 was my first dedicated reader, before that it was various PDA's.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I was originally resistant to even the idea of an eReader, and I thought the Kindle 1 looked a bit klunky. But when the K2 came out, I began to be a bit more interested. Weight was good, and I'd just spent a painful time reading an 800 page book. I was ready. I looked around and no Kindle in Canada (at the time), and the only model readily available was a Sony. But I knew that the Sony would not have the ease of use of the Kindle. What to do?

I was in the US for business at about that time, and an associate had a K2. She let me play with it for a half hour or so, and I was sold. Ordered my K2i via Amazon Prime and had it the next day. (I keep a US mailbox for things that are a nuisance to get in Canada, since business takes me down there fairly often.)

My wife was totally resistant until the K3 came out because the contrast on the K2 was a bit low for her vision. I got her a K3 WiFi and she now hates to have to read a DT book. I upgraded to the K3 3G in white and we gifted the K2i to a friend's son who is an avid reader.

Compelling reasons for me were form-factor, weight, eInk, and the Kindle store. I can (and do) order for other sources, including the library, now that Calibre and Apprentice Alf have made it so easy to do. But that initial decision was definitely influenced by the desire to go with the very large Kindle store. If I was going to be tied to one store for direct purchases, then Amazon was clearly the choice.

One factor I now use quite a bit is browsing and email over the 3G network. I don't have a data plan on my phone when I'm in the US, and being able to quickly check my email via the Kindle has turned out to be a real bonus.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
My 1st eink reader was the Nook 1st gen. It was a bad decision. The reason was bad was because I did not check the B&N library 1st to validate the kind of titles that I usually read: computer books. I was having issues finding any books besides the battery was not good and had some firmware issues at that time.

So I made a requirement myself, that I always try to suggest to newbies here: focus on the books you like and check the online bookstore. You can choose two or three and compare, like B&N vs Sony, or Sony vs Kindle, or Kindle vs B&N, etc. The better prices or more titles should give you an idea of what you need.

That advice probably won't apply to folks in Europe, because B&N is not there, but I think checking the online bookstore is a nice start.

I later move to Kindle 3 and iPad 2 and happy so far!
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #12
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
At first I was all set on the Kindle. My coworker has one and brought me over to the dark side of eink ( I was very much a physical book person and these are nothing but toys) So he let me read a book outside on it etc and I fell in love with eink. So I was good to go, was going to go home, boot up and order one. Low and behold, almost like divine intervention, my wife comes home with a nook, nook classic at the time. We set it up, and played with it. She explained ePub to me etc.

It was love at first site. After playing around with the nook, there was no way I was going to go back to the kindle. The kindle felt very very very dated. This was the kindle 2. Loved the UI of the nook, loved the second lcd screen. Felt more modern since coming from an iPhone 3Gs to a Droid X, the capactive touchscreen of the second screen made the nook feel and look more "Today". Still does after a year and half.

I think the nook classic is one of the sharperst looking ereaders, it's light. Not the lighest but not heavy. love Barnes and Nobles ebook store, all the fun features it brings.

So my darling wife saved me from making a purchase I most likely would have regretted.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #13
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I started reading on my desktop PC and then a PDA. My first dedicated reading device was a Cybook gen 3, and the primary reason I got it, was because it was the first e-reader being sold here in Europe. It was more difficult and expensive to get things from USA then (2007). I liked it, but it had its flaws - and since I broke it half a year after getting it, I've been through a Bebook, Sony 505, Irex DR1000, Kindle 2, Pocketbook 360, Sony 600, iPod touch, iPhone 4, iPad and kindle 3. Those I've been most happy with are the ones that were easiest to use and had good ergonomics. Kindle and kindle apps on iPhone and iPad fits me well, as I buy most of my books from Amazon. It's a very convenient system.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I didn't choose. I never wanted an ereader. I thought they sounded stupid. My husband (gadget guy) thought it would be the perfect gift for me (found out later he just wanted to stop hauling back huge stacks of library books). So he did his research on kindle and sony, and chose sony for me. I got the 505 at the beginning of November 2008.

My reaction? Initially, I was upset because I'm not a book buyer, and I like paper books (insert whine) and I really don't want to read on some electronic thing. Believe it or not, I managed to keep those thoughts in my head, but I"m sure my face showed them! Second thoughts? Why didn't you get a kindle?? (that was all I'd heard of).

Well, within a month, I found out I could check out digital library books, there were all sorts of books out there to read online, and it was truly the most wonderful invention EVER! My reader and I were rarely parted. A few months ago, I inadvertently damaged my 505's screen, and it began a slow downward spiral, and I upgraded to a 650. Omg, LOVE it!

(my 505 is still mostly readable, just missing a 1 1/2 x 1/2 in block on the top right, so my son is using it)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #15
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I didn't choose. I never wanted an ereader. I thought they sounded stupid. My husband (gadget guy) thought it would be the perfect gift for me (found out later he just wanted to stop hauling back huge stacks of library books). So he did his research on kindle and sony, and chose sony for me. I got the 505 at the beginning of November 2008.

My reaction? Initially, I was upset because I'm not a book buyer, and I like paper books (insert whine) and I really don't want to read on some electronic thing. Believe it or not, I managed to keep those thoughts in my head, but I"m sure my face showed them! Second thoughts? Why didn't you get a kindle?? (that was all I'd heard of).

Well, within a month, I found out I could check out digital library books, there were all sorts of books out there to read online, and it was truly the most wonderful invention EVER! My reader and I were rarely parted. A few months ago, I inadvertently damaged my 505's screen, and it began a slow downward spiral, and I upgraded to a 650. Omg, LOVE it!

(my 505 is still mostly readable, just missing a 1 1/2 x 1/2 in block on the top right, so my son is using it)

A happy story with a happy ending!
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote