Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #16
Len666
Enthusiast
Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3W
Quote:
Originally Posted by montalex View Post
Unfortunately, like some other Kindle apps, such as chess and Scrabble, Calendar Pro is only available to those with U.S. accounts. I`m not sure why this is. I changed my address to a U.S. one to get chess and Scrabble, but I`ll wait until the next version of Calendar Pro -- at least until there is a "week" view.

I have a "European" Amazon account. Have had it for years, even before we went sailing in 2007.
I bought my Kindle in 2010 with a USA shipping address and had it shipped ,together with other boat related stuff, to Grenada.
Turns out it's not about the account. It's depending on wether you have a USA type. At least that is what I believe now. I was able to purchase the Calender Pro after completing my settings for the "one click shopping" or whatever it's called. Even with a foreign address, with a foreign crecit card I was "allowed" to give Amazon my money.

Maybe this is useful info for the people that consider having family or friends in the USA buying their Kindle for them. For me this route works.

Cheers!
Len.
Len666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Now if you can design this app so that it can be the alternative screensaver then it would be dynamite!

I second the weekly view request.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #18
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Using this app a lot! Additional suggestion for version update... a desktop version that can sych by usb and wifi (so no cost to you) to the kindle version. Much easier for data entry, especially for households with multiple Kindles. Continued wish for 'week' view, even if very scaled down. Thanks.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:22 AM   #19
oecherprinte
Zealot
oecherprinte began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 3G, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Sounds great, but I really need a way to synchronize with google calendar. Then I would definitely get the application.
oecherprinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #20
Jguy
Jguy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calendar Pro Help Needed

HI,
I just bought the Calendar Pro for Kindle and it's listing today's date as July 2010. I can enter appointments for 2011, but every time I try to Go TO "Today", it takes me back to July 2010. I'm very new to Kindle and don't know what to do. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you
Jguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #21
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jguy View Post
HI,
I just bought the Calendar Pro for Kindle and it's listing today's date as July 2010. I can enter appointments for 2011, but every time I try to Go TO "Today", it takes me back to July 2010. I'm very new to Kindle and don't know what to do. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you
I would suspect that Calendar Pro draws its current date from your Kindle...have you checked the date your Kindle is showing, maybe it needs to be set to the current date?
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote