Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #16
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I certainly would not want both entries to point to the next unread page. Often I want to go to the first post since many times it contains an entry that is updated. This is especially true if the thread contains a software program. Updated posts do not show up as unread. I could go along with switching the roles of the two clicks.

Dale
Yes, this is one of the cases, where the first post can be more important than the last unread.

Another thought - could the blue square become blue rectangle, something easier to hit?
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote