Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-31-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Baltimore sun help?

If you give me the basic RSS feed(s), I can create a recipe. From something as complex as a newspaper's website, no way. That said, is there anyone that would be willing for a small fee possibly (if that is allowed) to build me a recipe for the Baltimore Sun? No subscriber info necessary, just pulling from the site.

Signed,
recipe inept
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
marbs
Zealot
marbs began at the beginning.

Device: nook
as far as i can see, the Baltimore Sun has RSS. did you look here? did you try to just using the basicrecipe?
marbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I figured this was incredibly more complicated than just collecting the RSS feeds from that page. I shall try it out. Thanks.

(That was incredibly easy)

Last edited by copyrite; 10-31-2010 at 07:08 PM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote