Old 03-13-2016, 02:37 PM   #841
edeniz
Zealot
edeniz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader, Tolino Shine, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
@edeniz:

You can use the Multi-Column Search plug-in to do full-text searches (using regular expressions) on selected epubs after converting them to .txt files, but still with the original html tags. Pandoc can do that.

See the attached example which includes the explanatory ToolTips.

DaltonST
I'll try that.
edeniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:27 AM   #842
darrenmcg
Enthusiast
darrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Voyage 5.8.9.2
Don't suppose somebody could create a super cut down version of this plugin...?
Just looking to have a button on the calibre toolbar to click that will just perform the 'Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire' function.
Thanks for any help.
darrenmcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2016, 05:38 PM   #843
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenmcg View Post
Don't suppose somebody could create a super cut down version of this plugin...?
Just looking to have a button on the calibre toolbar to click that will just perform the 'Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire' function.
Thanks for any help.
If you go into the plugin's configuration and click the Keyboard Shortcuts button you can assign it a key. That's even faster and requires no changes.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #844
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
If you go into the plugin's configuration and click the Keyboard Shortcuts button you can assign it a key. That's even faster and requires no changes.
One never stops learning something new in calibre

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 01:47 PM   #845
darrenmcg
Enthusiast
darrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdarrenmcg can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Voyage 5.8.9.2
Cheers!
darrenmcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2016, 11:32 AM   #846
davidmelo
davidmelo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Anyone know how to share the highlights of books that were not purchased at Amazon? I add books on Goodreads and share the reading progress but to share the highlights works not
davidmelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:30 AM   #847
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmelo View Post
Anyone know how to share the highlights of books that were not purchased at Amazon? I add books on Goodreads and share the reading progress but to share the highlights works not
I suggest that you ask in a new thread in the Kindle forum.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:41 PM   #848
Alex131089
Alex131089 began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by Alex131089; 04-02-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Alex131089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #849
RotAnal
Connoisseur
RotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
some missing gaps in Check Series Gaps section

Dear Wikidude,
first of all let me thank you for your helpful and standing work with Calibre PlugIns!
As regards this one (1.9.11), I would like to let you know that there are some troubles with the Check Series Gaps section. In fact while it does not recognise subindexes and treats them as missing issues, it did not succeed in recognising some few gaps in a huge series (over 1500 issues). Are those behaviours already known to you?
Best regards
RotAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:07 PM   #850
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I *think* you mean Kiwidude, not Wikidude.

Unfortunately he's busy with life and is not very active these days.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #851
Margot1975
Margot1975 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
error in check series gaps

When I perfom a 'check series gaps' search.
Calibre also shows series which are complete (or at least have no gaps).

What to do to just show the 'incomplete' series only
Margot1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #852
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I know this plugin hasn't been updated in a while, but I have a request,

I have authors in my library that don't follow the "correct" initial formats (CD Reiss, SM Reine, DD Barant) I have updated the manage authors tag browser, but when I use QC it always hits on those authors. If I don't go through and manually exclude them, I end up with changes that I don't want.

Is there some way that QC can either exclude specific authors, or have a place where I can update the author sort like the manage tags browser does? Also, if there is a way to input the author sort in QC can it sync with the author sort browser?

Just an idea since I have the same problems with the same authors across all libraries.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #853
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I know this plugin hasn't been updated in a while, but I have a request,

I have authors in my library that don't follow the "correct" initial formats (CD Reiss, SM Reine, DD Barant) I have updated the manage authors tag browser, but when I use QC it always hits on those authors. If I don't go through and manually exclude them, I end up with changes that I don't want.

Is there some way that QC can either exclude specific authors, or have a place where I can update the author sort like the manage tags browser does? Also, if there is a way to input the author sort in QC can it sync with the author sort browser?

Just an idea since I have the same problems with the same authors across all libraries.
QC reports follows the setting for formatting Author Initials (in the Fix section).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #854
taratears
Connoisseur
taratears began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Does this plugin let you match meta data against other versions of the same book?
taratears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:35 AM   #855
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by taratears View Post
Does this plugin let you match meta data against other versions of the same book?
AFAIK Only the Find Duplicates PI looks at other books (metadata).
This PI, like many, works only against the current book under inspection.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote