Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 11-19-2002, 06:20 PM   #1
Agrajag
Connoisseur
Agrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it isAgrajag knows what time it is

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I'd like the ability to group my content in both iSiloX (instead of the most recent to the bottom concept) and in iSilo so that I can logically group things together with support for headers and such like Plucker basically supports. I know I can sort any way I like but everything still runs together.

I'd like to have items like:

Entertainment
News
Magazines
Weather
etc.

It'd be even nicer if they collapsed so I can click one leading to the items below it and then go back and forth. At the least it would be nice to be able to see those headers and the sites under them.