Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-22-2019, 08:03 PM   #1
dbareis
dbareis began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Can Calibre Companion Sync Ratings?

I'm currently syncing the date read and read state, is there any way to add a book's rating on Android to sync with Calibre?

If I'm away on holidays I currently have to try to remember the ratings for when I get back home.
dbareis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #2
milady133
Groupie
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Hisense A5
No, sorry, no ratings synchronization right now.
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2019, 10:20 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You are asking in the CC forum, and you list Android (really not a reader without an app... BUT)
Your Sig says you want an Aura1 (older model?) that does not use CC?

(I have not tested)
Your Android has a Browser. Recent Calibre 3 Content Server allows some metadata edits via Browser.

Or is the reason for this post: Use CC offline for a later sync? (a good plan)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:15 PM   #4
dbareis
dbareis began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You are asking in the CC forum, and you list Android (really not a reader without an app... BUT)
Your Sig says you want an Aura1 (older model?) that does not use CC?

(I have not tested)
Your Android has a Browser. Recent Calibre 3 Content Server allows some metadata edits via Browser.

Or is the reason for this post: Use CC offline for a later sync? (a good plan)
I have improved my signature, I'm using CC on Android, I read my books and update metadata offline. I wish to sync that. I don't think ratings are possible but I wanted to be sure as there are so many plugins and hard to understand information around.
dbareis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:53 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbareis View Post
I have improved my signature, I'm using CC on Android, I read my books and update metadata offline. I wish to sync that. I don't think ratings are possible but I wanted to be sure as there are so many plugins and hard to understand information around.
IIRC CC only does Reading status (date) and/or Yes, No,(undefined)

Have you read these FAQ http://faq.calibrecompanion.co/index...ion=show&cat=7
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
rating, sync