Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos
nbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 2
Kindler from Colorado

Hello to everyone on Mobileread! I am a new Kindle 2 reader and an eBook author. After publishing my books on the Kindle and never seeing the finished product on the device, I finally broke down and purchased the Kindle 2 when it came out. I must admit this is an addictive way to read. Much easier than browsing in B&N or Borders. I have read only one book on the device so far, but have previewed many. I love horror, urban fantasy, mysteries, and science fiction (I write this). I look forward to being part of the community and getting great ideas for download to my Kindle!
nbvanyoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi nbvanyoos and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi nbvanyoos and welcome to MobileRead!

I'm in love with my reader and can't imagine reading without it now -- this forum is rather addictive as well!

Enjoy the forums!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
DonnaWanna
DonnaWanna began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello all--new to site as of today--have Kindle (first) and just found out I can get free books?
DonnaWanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaWanna View Post
Hello all--new to site as of today--have Kindle (first) and just found out I can get free books?
Hello, Donna, and welcome to MobileRead.

Yes, you can get free books, from here, ( you'll want the Mobi/prc format), just check the "e-books) tab at the top.......you can sort by genre, author or title.

You can also get free books from

www.feedbooks.com
www.manybooks.net

as well as other sites. Good reaading.

Last edited by desertgrandma; 03-29-2009 at 08:39 PM.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
welcome a+
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook author, kindle 2