Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-21-2013, 04:17 AM   #1
JamesK
JamesK began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Lanmguage setup

Hi,

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini online and it is displayed in Russian I think. I have done some searching for a solution and intend to contact the supplier but thought I'd ask the forum in case there was a simple solution.

Thanks

JamesK
JamesK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Likely to get a quicker answer here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I have one myself bought in the UK though it does have a languages setting in settings under the second tab on my device but it's not something I wan't to risk playing with.
To get to settings just pull down the notifications and click the round cog (gearwheel) icon that's really about as much help as I can give you.

Heres a screenshot of my own that may or may not help
Pic

Best of luck
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:49 AM   #4
JamesK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
Likely to get a quicker answer here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4
Thanks for your reply -some interesting stuff there. My son solved it for me as he understands some Russian.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #5
JamesK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I have one myself bought in the UK though it does have a languages setting in settings under the second tab on my device but it's not something I wan't to risk playing with.
To get to settings just pull down the notifications and click the round cog (gearwheel) icon that's really about as much help as I can give you.

Heres a screenshot of my own that may or may not help
Pic

Best of luck
Thanks for your reply. My son solved it for me as he understands some Russian.
Advert