Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Nook Tablet has been rooted

Over on XDA the tablet has been rooted. Google Market has also been successfully installed (same method as Kindle Fire).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1354487

Sounds like development of ROMs like C7 and ICS will still be very problematic given B&N's decision to lock the bootloader, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I actually took my Nook back yesterday, but am glad to see this will be an option for whoever gets it as a refurb

Really is a nice machine. Really feel like B&N made a mistake locking it.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote