Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 07:12 AM   #106
rrburton
Connoisseur
rrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Interesting idea.. although the iPad's touch screen will be a lot less precise. Also, you would need a special stylus that works with that touch screen on the iPad.

Oh... and the iPad is the toy that is expensive...

BOb
A very acceptable stylus can be made for about 3 cents (pen barrel, conductive foam, a length of fine copper wire)
rrburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #107
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
What a cool idea! Very imaginative.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #108
menneske
Enthusiast
menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.menneske can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: LBook (Hanlin v.3), iPad1+3, GloHD 32GB, ClaraHD 8GB, iPadPro2 512GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrburton View Post
A very acceptable stylus can be made for about 3 cents (pen barrel, conductive foam, a length of fine copper wire)
Please, Can I se it demonstrated? Just got an iPad, and I am really too cheap now to go out and buy a stylus. Besides, because of where I live, it has to be over the net. And then I have to go to the post office in town 30 km away to fetch it at the parcel center. PLUS, I am sure others have the same sentiment.

AND seriously: I really would like to see it demonstrated!

menneske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #109
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
can't you use a finger ?

or even a twig suitably covered ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #110
rrburton
Connoisseur
rrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-booksrrburton has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by menneske View Post
Please, Can I se it demonstrated? Just got an iPad, and I am really too cheap now to go out and buy a stylus. Besides, because of where I live, it has to be over the net. And then I have to go to the post office in town 30 km away to fetch it at the parcel center. PLUS, I am sure others have the same sentiment.

AND seriously: I really would like to see it demonstrated!

Demos all over the web, just google a little. Here is the one I like best
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/201...ad_stylus.html

(hope hyperlinks are ok....)
rrburton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plummet, signing event