Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 12-19-2018, 07:52 AM   #1
dnastase
Addict
dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dnastase has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NG,NSTG,NST,AuraHD,OnyxT68,Lynx, BoyueT62,NGP,Aura1,Oasis,Mars
Unhappy Likebook Mars: no ALT+TAB/Recent App List

So it seems like the ALT+TAB (on BT keyboards) or Recent App List (on UI) doesn't work on the Mars.

Did you find how to re-enable it ? Or a work-around ?

One workaround I think if (sort of) is to have an app like Button Savior but which can also show buttons for some predefined apps. This way one can quickly switch between the most used apps.
It won't help with actually using ALT+TAB from keyboard, will not be showing the actual most recent apps, but it would make it quick enough to switch between a handful of apps.
Anybody know a good app as such ?
dnastase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 07:08 PM   #2
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Yes, I noticed the problem once I got the device. Found it interesting most people here didn't seem to bothered about it. More concerning was that I also pointed the seller on aliexpress to it - I think it was sold directly by boyue - but they didn't seem to care much either. To me that's an almost comical restriction, as this is a basic android function that they seem to have disabled.

I'm currently using an app that lists the recent apps as a permanent notification. Works OK as a workaround, by I definitely think they should just switch on the regular alt+tab menu.
I can check tomorrow what the name of my workaround app is.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:21 PM   #3
aarandrawes
aarandrawes began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook mars
Can you please tell us the name of this app to get the recent app in the notifications as it is a quite frustrating issue
aarandrawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:39 AM   #4
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The one I'm using is called Recent Bar. I guess there are others, but it's always tricky to know what will work, considering that many apps would just be based on the in-built android recents menu, which Boyue have deactivated for unexplained reasons.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:58 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
You can try Button Savior (non root).
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:24 AM   #6
aarandrawes
aarandrawes began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook mars
Hey everyone,, the new system update added a recent app button, Problem solved, cheers
aarandrawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:57 PM   #7
franzli
Addict

Yes, at last! It also works with button savior now, and probably also with Alt+Tab. So far very happy with the update, makes the device much more comfortable to use, I think. Will have to watch battery life impact.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:12 PM   #8
skayme
skayme began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 / Sony 505
Yes. With the new firmware update now is solved about change app. New firmware is great, now I see a new contrast bar and a new mode to pass pages in native reader. Do you have the list in english with the change log?
skayme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 10:21 AM   #9
verserquer
verserquer began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars T80D
Quote:
Originally Posted by skayme View Post
Yes. With the new firmware update now is solved about change app. New firmware is great, now I see a new contrast bar and a new mode to pass pages in native reader. Do you have the list in english with the change log?
Here you are :

⭐️Likebook Mars New FW: V1.0.6-2019012522:
1. PDF column and reflow function added;
2. Status bar function added (Task Manager)
3. Support Kindle thesaurus (mobi format)
4. Add third-party app settings function
5. Status bar system contrast adjustment added
6. The adjustment of the bookshelf and the home UI; the function of new folder returning to the superior folder added
7. Book of bookshelf rescan function added
8. Regal brush mode of the reading interface added
9. The bug that apks cannot keep the setting of original two-color temperature light repaired

via https://twitter.com/BoyueTechnology/...00308882604032
verserquer is offline   Reply With Quote