Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/Kobo/iTunes/ePub) Too Close to Home [Christian Romantic Suspense]

Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason, 1st in the Women of Justice series, is a mystery/thriller/romance free courtesy of one of Christian publisher Baker's various imprints.

Currently free from Amazon (available to Canadians), likely to show up free @ B&N and possibly Sony.

As of three years later, now a regular long-term Revell freebie @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK), Kobo & iTunes & Google Play (all available to Canadians), ChristianBook (ADE-DRM ePub available worldwide).

Description
Samantha Cash is the FBI's secret weapon. Her methods are invisible, and she never stops until the case is closed. When missing teens begin turning up dead in a small Southern town, Samantha is assigned to help local chief Connor Wolfe find the killer. And he has two problems with that. There's her faith--in God and herself. And then there's the fact that she looks exactly like his late wife.

As they get close to an answer, the case becomes personal. The killer seems to be taking an interest in Connor's 16-year-old daughter, who thinks her dad is getting way too protective. Can't a girl just have some fun?

Too Close to Home ratchets up the suspense with each page, and will have readers cheering for the characters they love as justice is served and love grows even in the face of danger. Read this one with the lights on!

Last edited by ATDrake; 09-26-2014 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Update for new stores/changed ASIN which popped up over the years.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:47 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks so much! This is one of my fav Love Inspired Suspense Authors. So I know it will be good!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #3
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
This book is also available worldwide from Christianbook.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks I didn't realize it was a topaz book so it's good to have a epub version.
I don't know why Revell keeps offering topaz books on Amazon and epub elsewhere. They should offer it in Mobi Kindle format instead.

Christianbook has change their site and I can't access the ebooks to download.
It says there is a problem with our servers. Please log out and log back in. when I tried to go to the new library area. I've tried on IE, Chrome and FF get the message on them all.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-01-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #5
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
I just clicked on the Christianbook link and went directly to the book; my browser is Firefox.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2011, 01:49 AM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

It doesn't work that way for me.
When I click Download ebook it takes me to my account and a link that says go to my library and then to CBD Reader log in page.
Once I log in I get that error.

I've emailed their customer support.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-02-2011 at 02:02 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now free @ Kobo (available to Canadians), which hopefully you'll have fewer problems with.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Thanks so much! I was able to grab the books at Kobo!

CBD has fixed my account and my library is showing again. *phew*

Last edited by Blossom; 05-02-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #9
ATDrake
Wizzard

Now also free @ B&N and Sony (available to Canadians), for anyone who wants to collect the full set.
Old 09-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
ATDrake
Wizzard

This is now a repeat freebie @ B&N, as part of their "Free Fridays 'Three Friday'" promo this week around, with 3 Christian fiction mystery/suspense/thrillers offered to readers.

It's no longer free at the other stores, but given that Baker usually rotates their freebie offerings the 1st of every month and puts them in most of the stores, I'm guessing that B&N just got an early deal from them and this will show up again in the rest of the stores over the weekend.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
free again for US Kindle
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Also free again at Christianbook.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote