Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #631
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
mar2ca30 - 30% off. Expires 5 March.

Adding to OP.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #632
Shankill
Nameless Being

Following on from that, mar02au30 - also 30% off and same expiry. After using it, when I tried swapping for ca, row or us, it said the code had already been redeemed. I tried your code, G0AT, and that worked, so not sure what's going on there.
Advert
Old 03-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #633
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyvros View Post
Following on from that, mar02au30 - also 30% off and same expiry. After using it, when I tried swapping for ca, row or us, it said the code had already been redeemed. I tried your code, G0AT, and that worked, so not sure what's going on there.
Perhaps the addition of the zero in front of the 2 is significant for the Australian code.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #634
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, that's it. The "0" in the "au" code is critical.

The ones that work this time round are:

- mar02au30
- mar2ca30
- mar2us30
- mar2uk30
- mar2row30

"ww" (and "nz") do not work this time around.

So, G0AT, both "mar02au30" and "mar2ca30" should be in the OP. Oh, and sending you karma, which is long overdue.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #635
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
So, G0AT, both "mar02au30" and "mar2ca30" should be in the OP. Oh, and sending you karma, which is long overdue.
Added it. Thanks for the feedback.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #636
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you, mar*ca and mar*row have worked TODAY for me (nice, today it's release day )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #637
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
20% off expires March 12th - mar09au
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #638
scrapking
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
20% off expires March 12th - mar09au
The "0" has to be added to the the "ca", "us", "uk", and "row" codes as well, unlike last time. As is often the case, "nz" and "ww" do not work with this code.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #639
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Kobobooks just revived c4auto40 from March 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM through March 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM. This is from an email I received telling me Kobo misses me. FYI, I am in Canada.

Lol: the last time I bought from Kobobooks was January 2nd. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Last edited by winsomnia; 03-10-2012 at 08:33 AM.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #640
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Wow, that are 40%!!!
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #641
garyanbear
garyanbear doesn't littergaryanbear doesn't litter

Anybody hear about the March installment for the book club with Kobo Touch? They made a mistake and completely failed to send me the email with the codes last month, and I'm hoping to avoid having the same problem again this time around.
garyanbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #642
scrapking
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyanbear View Post
Anybody hear about the March installment for the book club with Kobo Touch? They made a mistake and completely failed to send me the email with the codes last month, and I'm hoping to avoid having the same problem again this time around.
Here you go:

"This month, choose from two gripping crime novels!
Use promo code: MAR12CRI, Expires March 14, 2012
Follow a bartender-turned-sleuth in Phyllis Smallman's stunning debut Margarita Nights,
or meet a wise-cracking detective in Richard S. Prather's pulp classic Always Leave 'Em Dying."
Old 03-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #643
garyanbear
garyanbear doesn't littergaryanbear doesn't litter

Quote:
Here you go:

Follow a bartender-turned-sleuth in Phyllis Smallman's stunning debut Margarita Nights,
or meet a wise-cracking detective in Richard S. Prather's pulp classic Always Leave 'Em Dying."
Thanks so much! I don't know what's wrong with my account since they missed me again this month. Last time they had to add the book to my account themselves, since I didn't ask until the promo was over. Was able to grab one of this month's selections myself with your help though.
garyanbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #644
Shankill
Nameless Being

I was trying a few combinations before, and it turns out that c1auto30 works for 30% off.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #645
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Here you go:

Thanks. My spam filters at work eat most of their emails, so I never get these (or the other coupon codes, most of the time).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals