Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
konrad
konrad began at the beginning.

Device: none
PAR.pm error in Mobiperl

I am trying to use mobiperl-win-0.0.43. on some Mobi files. I have Perl ver. 5.8.3.809 on my machine and path set. No matter which tool in the mobiperl set I try to use , I get this error " Can't locate PAR.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .) at -e line 882." I have other Perl programs on this machine and they work fine (Guiguts for example). Is there something else I need to do to make this work? Thanks.
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Are you trying to build the MobiPerl Windows exe? Or just use MobiPerl? If it's the latter, try just using the precompiled Windows binary executable. If it's the former, then I would consider installing the PAR module from CPAN.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
konrad
konrad began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks DiapDealer. I actually had the precomplied Windows binary executables but was using them improperly. Thanks for pointing the way !
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Not a problem.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote