Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Kevin2088
Enthusiast
Kevin2088 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
TrendyDigital Nook Accessories Line: Introduction of Splash Proof Case

Hi Folks:

I would like to introduce our company and myself to this growing Nook community. I am Kevin from TrendyDigital Design. Some of you might have used our WaterGuard waterproof case for Nook. We are happy to introduce another new product line to our Nook accessories portfolio. This new line combines the functionality of a protective screen, a water resistance case and padded protective pouch into one. The case help owners of the Nook to keep their new gadget in a pristine condition for long period of time. Hope you like this category of protective gear for your Nook. In the near future, our company will
introduce several new accessories for Nook and I will update this thread with new information.

TrendyDigital Splash Proof, Water Resistance Case with Padding for Nook on our Amazon Store:

TrendyDigital Splash Proof, Water Resistance Case with Padding for Nook, Blue Border
TrendyDigital Splash Proof, Water Resistance Case with Padding for Nook, Black Border
TrendyDigital Splash Proof, Water Resistance Case with Padding for Nook, Pink Border
TrendyDigital Splash Proof, Water Resistance Case with Padding for Nook, Purple Border

Here are the available color selections:

Thanks for your time and we welcome your question and feedback!

Kevin || www.trendydigital.com
Our Amazon Store
Our Store
Kevin2088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
BrianH66
BrianH66 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Kevin are you going to have MaxGuard Plus for the Nook? I have this for my Kindle and its great.You also have it for the Sony Pocket Reader. The Maxguard is a great cover to protect my Kindle and I would love to have one for my Nook, also.

Last edited by BrianH66; 03-31-2010 at 08:12 PM.
BrianH66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

I am glad that you like our MaxGuard Plus for the Kindle. Indeed, we are going to make the MaxGuard Plus cover for the Nook. The production schedule is being arranged currently. I will give you a precise time frame soon.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Note 5, 2 Fire 7s Note 8
Kevin which one of your products would you recommend for reading in the shower or tub?
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

Hi rdfry: Here is a more complicated answer to your question.
If there is any chance that the device gets dropped and is submerged underwater water, the waterproof case is the choice. The waterproof case utilizes double zipper closure and press-and-fold seal. The unit is securely locked inside. On the other hand, if the main concern is for protection against moisture, dust and water splashing and for keeping the unit in a pristine condition for long period of time, the splash proof case is better choice. The sealing of the splash proof case utilizes one layer of Velcro (see the picture above). Turning on/off the Nook and charging the Nook while the unit is inside the splash-proof case are very easy. All you have to do is to unseal the Velcro. The splash-proof case strikes a balance between providing a comforting level of protection against water and dust and maintaining an ease of access to the unit.
Advert
Old 04-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #6
BrianH66
BrianH66 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Kevin can the finger swipe work using this case? I don't use the buttons on the side to turn the page instead I use finger swipe via of the color screen when it becomes dark.
BrianH66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:39 AM   #7
Kevin2088
Enthusiast

hi BrianH66:
I found the finger swipe part on my Nook unit is a little less than consistent. It sometime works well and not the other time. I have put the unit inside our case to test out this function and I am not quite satisfied with it. All the other touch screen functions and the buttons work really well except this finger swipe part.