Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Images in Mobipocketbooks

Greetings,

I have noticed an issue with Mobipocket formatted e-books. For some (but not all) mobipocket format books the images appear out of order. I've checked the files with desktop mobi-reading software and the issue is in the Pocketbook. I've read that this was an issue for earlier versions of FBReader (0.8.04, IIRC) which has since been resolved. Is it possible to provide a newer version of FBReader that resolves this issue and the ones regarding EPUB rendering that I've brought up elsewhere on this forum?

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I hope new firmware will have these issues resolved.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
I hope new firmware will have these issues resolved.

Nothing seems to have changed in regards to FBReader except that the speed has improved. It was certainly impressive before, but now page turns are at least as fast as my Sony 700 which actually has a faster processor. Hyperlinks do not function properly and TOC is extremely limited in Epub. The images are still out of order in some (not all) mobibooks. The books themselves are fine; I've checked them in other readers.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote