Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
yingwu
Addict
yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: 1000s
could somebody help me with my questions?

Hi, I am a fresh one here but come to this forum a long time. I have not bought 1000s right now but I have planned this for one year and 1000s seems to be the only reader I want until now. I need to read academic papers everyday, so I concern how well 1000s could display my papers very very extremely much, especially facing with such a high price. Thus could someone kindly kindly try my papers uploaded and give me a feedback? Thank you very very much.

Secondly, I am in Cork, Ireland. Thus is there someone using 1000s in Cork and being glad to have me a look? Thanks very much again.

Finally, the irex gives me a reply to say I need to count 5-8 days to receive my 1000s. Is such a long time normal because they use UPS? Thanks finally
yingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I hope someone can help you out. Unfortunately, I am not that someone. So I will just send you a big WELCOME! and bump your post up to the top
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert