Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
smithno
Groupie
smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smithno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, jetBook Lite, Kindle 3, Galaxy Note II
The EZ was finally delivered late yesterday. Opened it up this AM and the Number 2 key doesn't work. I sent an e-mail to support and am still waiting to hear back. It was going to be a Christmas present so I hope they swap it out quick!
smithno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #17
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I tried to add a font as per their instructions (i.e. put them in a "font" folder at the root of the SD card). So far they are unrecognized.
Does Adding fonts help? Seems like new fonts don't work for MOBI.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2008, 08:41 PM   #18
redbaron101
Zealot
redbaron101 began at the beginning.

Device: palm t3, iphone, bebook (hanlin v3 clone)
If its anything like the bebook firmware its /fonts (with the s at the end). This will only affect the system menu and fb2 and rtf. Mobi only uses ibookn, times and arial. after copying the fonts over, within your fb2 or rtf book you need to press menu-> settings> then choose the option to change the font, the ones you copied over should be in the list.
redbaron101 is offline   Reply With Quote