Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
anniesahu1
anniesahu1 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
Question HELP: Change device storage

I want to change the default storage of my PE to internal instead of my SD card. I did change it to SD card once, but I don't remember how I did it. So how do I change it? Any help is appreciated!
anniesahu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
According to Entourage, once you move your content to an SD card or microSD card, you will not be able to revert to internal storage. See the attached PDF.

The easiest way I know how to get Internal Storage back is to flash your PE back to Dingo, and then upgrade to Ermine if desired.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-27-2012 at 10:59 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
memory, pocket edge, storage