Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #46
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
dreams, why is Alexander mooning that house?

If pooh goes missing, can I replace him as a temporary Mod?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #47
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
dreams, why is Alexander mooning that house?
Geesh, I thought for sure you would say something about the bats.

Quote:
If pooh goes missing, can I replace him as a temporary Mod?
Let me get back to you on that one.

***and no, you can't hide pooh's skeleton in a box underground somewhere ***
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #48
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Wait a minute! I'm not missing! Even if you can see through me! i'm still here!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:32 PM   #49
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not about to judge Alexander on where he keeps his bats.

I await your decision with rabid anticipation.

I don't want to bury them.
I was gonna make a wind chime.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #50
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
I was gonna make a wind chime.
Pooh's bones look like they would make a good wind chime!

You cold separate them, drill holes and use varying lengths of fishing line to hang them.

Bet they'd make some sweet music!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:07 AM   #51
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Good edit job KK!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

You cold separate them, drill holes and use varying lengths of fishing line to hang them.

Bet they'd make some sweet music!
poor ol' Pooh
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:35 AM   #52
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Only the cold, dead wind blows through them, carrying screaming zephyrs to Hell's mouth in the west. If you listen real close...they might carry you too...

Yours on a wind and a broken prayer,
The Fool Unmasked
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:49 AM   #53
recluse
Banned

Skulls don't have ears, Marc.

Otherwise, the weight loss looks good on you.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:00 AM   #54
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Skulls don't have ears, Marc.
It's not a skull...well, it is, but it's only the front part exposed...flesh remains at the back (so my beanie doesn't slip off, and I can wear my glasses when watching the telly).

Quote:
Otherwise, the weight loss looks good on you.
These Trim-Shakes are great. The flesh is just falling off me.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 10-31-2010, 03:11 AM   #55
recluse
Banned

Works for me.
Your logic is flawless.

I would have gotten myself a Halloween avatar but after the last two disasters plus the fact that I have to bother you Mods just took the fun out of it.

I'll just have to settle for being creepy till Christmas.

Last edited by recluse; 10-31-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:52 AM   #56
Roger Manley
Roger Manley began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650
WHERE TO FIND THE CONTEST

Sorry if I am being dense! Maybe it is because I am, as yet, unfamiliar with the Forum layout (having only joined today!) but where do I find the chapters to read for the contest?

Roger Manley
Roger Manley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:10 AM   #57
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Manley View Post
Sorry if I am being dense! Maybe it is because I am, as yet, unfamiliar with the Forum layout (having only joined today!) but where do I find the chapters to read for the contest?

Roger Manley
Well, it says it starts on the 31st October. Does it look like the 31st October to you? What? It does? [checks calendar] Oh...oh...yes...I see...well, in that case, the chapters are just over there... [points, and while Roger is looking, nicks his Sony PRS 650 to add to the prize pool]

Okay [sneakily hiding PRS650 in inside pocket of greatcoat], going from previous competitions, I believe the chapters will be posted in this very Announcements forum you're in now...maybe in this thread...I'm not real sure of the details, being more your court jester in the Moderator Star Chamber. Still, I'm sure a Mod more effective than I will clarify that soon, considering the imminent imminence of the contest's imminency.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 10-31-2010, 08:47 AM   #58
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
The contest is about to begin very soon today... meanwhile, we've more prizes for the lucky winners. See updated announcement.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #59
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Wow, more readers now. Lots of great prizes! Good luck to everyone!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:42 AM   #60
Roger Manley
Roger Manley began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Well thanks for that, but it still does not appear to have been posted!

Do remember that some of us on this side of the Herring Pond dance to a different drum (i.e. time) than our cousins in the USA!

Roger Manley
Roger Manley is offline   Reply With Quote