Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-21-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Kindle Fires Temporarily Marked Down to $49.99 "and up," at Amazon.

It looks as though no one has mentioned this, yet.

Amazon is offering Kindle Fire tablets for $49.99 "and up."

I'll let Amazon's website do the rest of the talking.

CORRECTION & ADDENDA: The email message that I received, about this offer, said that the Fire 7 is "starting at $49.99;" the comparison chart on the webpage that I cited above says "starting at" $49.99. However, the banner ad, on the aforementioned webpage, shows $39.99 for the Fire 7, with the $49.99 price marked through.

(If you cannot get the order page to show $39.99, I recommend that you call customer service at Amazon and insist on them honoring the price that they have on the webpage. I had to do that on an item the other day. After hem-hawing around for about 20 minutes, the representative finally offered me a credit. I took it--to me it was like cash, since I spend money at Amazon (usually for ebooks ) all of the time.)

Other Fire tablets are temporarily marked down, also, including Kids Tablets.

The webpage indicates that this is not a permanent reduction in price, but a "limited-time offer."

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 02-22-2019 at 03:42 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:12 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
I hear a collective yawn. Nevertheless . . . .

The Target B&M stores, and Target on the Internet, has the Amazon Fire 7 with Alexa (7" Display) - 8GB, for $39.99, also.

8 GB of internal storage is paltry IMHO, but storage is expandable by up to 256 GB using the MicroSD slot.

http://www.target.com

It's available in other colors than marine blue, if you run up on that webpage.

Remember to set your zip code to whatever your's is, so that you can get accurate pick-up or shipment information.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 02-22-2019 at 11:23 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote